Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Through Wix
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Through Wix
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Through Wix
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Through Wix
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Through Wix
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Through Wix
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Through Wix
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Through Wix
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Through Wix
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Through Wix
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Through Wix