A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Tiger Global
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Tiger Global
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Tiger Global
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Tiger Global
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Tiger Global
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Tiger Global
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Tiger Global
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Tiger Global
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Tiger Global
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Tiger Global
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Tiger Global