Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Courses Login
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Courses Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Courses Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Courses Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Courses Login
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Courses Login
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Courses Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Courses Login
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Courses Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Courses Login
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Courses Login