Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Till We Have Faces
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Till We Have Faces
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Till We Have Faces
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Till We Have Faces
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Till We Have Faces