Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi To Membership Sites
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi To Membership Sites
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi To Membership Sites
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi To Membership Sites
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi To Membership Sites
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi To Membership Sites
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi To Membership Sites
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi To Membership Sites
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi To Membership Sites
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi To Membership Sites
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi To Membership Sites