Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Transaction Fees
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Transaction Fees
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Transaction Fees
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Transaction Fees
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Transaction Fees
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Transaction Fees
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Transaction Fees
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Transaction Fees
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Transaction Fees
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Transaction Fees
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Transaction Fees