A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Program
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Hero Program
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Hero Program
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Hero Program
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Hero Program
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero Program
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Hero Program
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Hero Program
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Hero Program
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Program
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Hero Program