Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Troubleshooting
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Troubleshooting
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Troubleshooting
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Troubleshooting
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Troubleshooting
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Troubleshooting
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Troubleshooting
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Troubleshooting
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Troubleshooting
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Troubleshooting
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Troubleshooting