A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Twitter
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Twitter
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Twitter
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Twitter
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Twitter
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Twitter
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Twitter
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Twitter
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Twitter
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Twitter
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Twitter