Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Uk Pricing
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Uk Pricing
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Uk Pricing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Uk Pricing
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Uk Pricing
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Uk Pricing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Uk Pricing
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Kajabi Uk Pricing
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Uk Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Uk Pricing
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Uk Pricing