A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Uk
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Uk
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Uk
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Uk
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Uk
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Uk
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Uk
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Uk
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Uk
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Uk
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Uk