Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Free Account
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Free Account
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Free Account
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Free Account
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Free Account
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Free Account
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Free Account
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Free Account
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Free Account
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Free Account
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Free Account