Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Under The Sea
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Under The Sea
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Under The Sea
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Under The Sea
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Under The Sea
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Under The Sea
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Under The Sea
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Under The Sea
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Under The Sea
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Under The Sea
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Under The Sea