A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Webhook
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Webhook
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Webhook
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Webhook
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Webhook
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Webhook
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Webhook
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Webhook
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Webhook
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Webhook
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Webhook