A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Underneath The Banner Of Heaven