Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi How To Use
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi How To Use
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi How To Use
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi How To Use
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi How To Use
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi How To Use
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi How To Use
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi How To Use
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi How To Use
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi How To Use
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi How To Use