Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi University Training Courses
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi University Training Courses
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi University Training Courses
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi University Training Courses
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi University Training Courses
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi University Training Courses
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi University Training Courses
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi University Training Courses
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi University Training Courses
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi University Training Courses
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi University Training Courses