A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Until Next Time
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Until Next Time
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Until Next Time
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Until Next Time
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Until Next Time
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Until Next Time
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Until Next Time
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Until Next Time
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Until Next Time
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Until Next Time
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Until Next Time