Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Update Credit Card
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Update Credit Card
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Update Credit Card
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Update Credit Card
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Update Credit Card
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Update Credit Card
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Update Credit Card
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Update Credit Card
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Update Credit Card
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Update Credit Card
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Update Credit Card