A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Upload Video
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Upload Video
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Upload Video
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Upload Video
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Upload Video
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Upload Video
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Upload Video
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Upload Video
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Upload Video
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Upload Video
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Upload Video