Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Upon My Death
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Upon My Death
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Upon My Death
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Upon My Death
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Upon My Death
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Upon My Death
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Upon My Death
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Upon My Death
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Upon My Death
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Upon My Death
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Upon My Death