Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Upside Down Cake
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Upside Down Cake
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Upside Down Cake
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Upside Down Cake
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Upside Down Cake