Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Damian
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Damian
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Damian
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Damian
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Damian
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Damian
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Damian
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Damian
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Damian
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Damian
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Damian