A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Upside Down Question Mark