A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Zoom And Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Zoom And Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Zoom And Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Zoom And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Zoom And Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Zoom And Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Zoom And Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Zoom And Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Zoom And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Zoom And Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Zoom And Kajabi