Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Url Forwarding
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Url Forwarding
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Url Forwarding
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Url Forwarding
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Url Forwarding
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Url Forwarding
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Url Forwarding
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Url Forwarding
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Url Forwarding
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Url Forwarding
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Url Forwarding