Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Webhooks
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Webhooks
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Webhooks
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Webhooks
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Webhooks
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Webhooks
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Webhooks
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Webhooks
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Webhooks
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Webhooks
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Webhooks