Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi User Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi User Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi User Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi User Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi User Login
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi User Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi User Login
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Kajabi User Login
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi User Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi User Login
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi User Login