A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Landing Page Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Landing Page Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Landing Page Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Landing Page Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Landing Page Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Landing Page Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Landing Page Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Landing Page Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Landing Page Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Landing Page Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Landing Page Kajabi