A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Vero Alarcon
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Vero Alarcon
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Vero Alarcon
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vero Alarcon
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Vero Alarcon