A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Via Web
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Via Web
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Via Web
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Via Web
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Via Web
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Via Web
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Via Web
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Via Web
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Via Web
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Via Web
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Via Web