Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Until Christmas
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Until Christmas
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Until Christmas
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Until Christmas
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Until Christmas
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Until Christmas
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Until Christmas
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Until Christmas
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Until Christmas
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Until Christmas
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Until Christmas