Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Video Hosting
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Video Hosting
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Video Hosting
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Video Hosting
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Video Hosting
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Video Hosting
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Video Hosting
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Video Hosting
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Video Hosting
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Video Hosting
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Video Hosting