A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Website Developer
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Website Developer
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Website Developer
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Website Developer
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Website Developer
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Website Developer
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Website Developer
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Website Developer
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Website Developer
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Website Developer
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Website Developer