Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Vip Day
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Vip Day
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Vip Day
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Vip Day
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vip Day
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vip Day
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Vip Day
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Vip Day
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Vip Day
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vip Day
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Vip Day