Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Kajabi A Crm
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Is Kajabi A Crm
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Is Kajabi A Crm
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Is Kajabi A Crm
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Kajabi A Crm
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi A Crm
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Is Kajabi A Crm
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Is Kajabi A Crm
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Is Kajabi A Crm
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Is Kajabi A Crm
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Is Kajabi A Crm