A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Virtual Assistant
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Virtual Assistant
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Virtual Assistant
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Virtual Assistant
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Virtual Assistant