Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Accessally
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Vs Accessally
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Accessally
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Vs Accessally
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Accessally
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Accessally
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Vs Accessally
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Vs Accessally
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Vs Accessally
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Accessally
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Vs Accessally