Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Kartra
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vs Kartra
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Vs Kartra
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Vs Kartra
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Kartra
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Kartra
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Vs Kartra
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Vs Kartra
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Vs Kartra
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Kartra
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Vs Kartra