Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Vs Kartra 2023