Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Thinkific Vs Kajabi 2023