A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Learnworlds
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Vs Learnworlds