A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Membervault
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vs Membervault
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Vs Membervault
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Vs Membervault
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Vs Membervault
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Membervault
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Vs Membervault
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Vs Membervault
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Membervault
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Membervault
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Vs Membervault