Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs New Zenler
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs New Zenler
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Vs New Zenler
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Vs New Zenler
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Vs New Zenler