Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Wix
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Vs Wix
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Vs Wix
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Vs Wix
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Vs Wix
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Wix
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Vs Wix
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Vs Wix
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Wix
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Wix
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Vs Wix