A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vsrainmaker
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Vsrainmaker
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Vsrainmaker
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vsrainmaker
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Vsrainmaker