Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Webinar Funnel
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Webinar Funnel
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Webinar Funnel
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Webinar Funnel
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Webinar Funnel