Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Webinar Hosting
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Webinar Hosting
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Webinar Hosting
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Webinar Hosting
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Webinar Hosting