A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Order Bump
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Order Bump
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Order Bump
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Order Bump
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Order Bump
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Order Bump
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Order Bump
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Order Bump
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Order Bump
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Order Bump
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Order Bump