Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Webinars
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Webinars
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Webinars
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Webinars
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Webinars
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Webinars
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Webinars
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Webinars
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Webinars
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Webinars
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Webinars